team play-4-fun Index du Forum
team play-4-fun
Bonjour a tous nous somme une team ps3 sur black ops,MW2 et par la suite d'autres jeux Nous recrutons des personnes sympas et actives
team play-4-fun Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Outlaws Of Devil's Den: Book 3 In The Westward Series ( ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team play-4-fun Index du Forum -> tous sur le recrutement,absence et recrutement -> Recrutement [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 21:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Outlaws Of Devil's Den: Book 3 In The Westward Series ( Répondre en citant

The Outlaws of Devil's Den: Book 3 in the Westward Series (Volume 3)
by Harry Simpson

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Outlaws of Devil's Den: Book 3 in the Westward Series (Volume 3)

The Outlaws of Devil's Den is the 3rd book in the Westward Series by Harry Simpson. Introduction I grew up in the 1940s and 1950s, with no television, and way before the advent of personal computers and cell phones. I was blessed to live with two loving parents, both of whom enjoyed reading and also encouraged me to read. My paternal grandfather introduced me to the wonderful world of the west. He had lived in a world that I could only dream about, but I was hooked, not only to a lifetime of reading, but with a lean towards the Western genre. He also introduced me to the children’s card game, Authors, so it was not a surprise that I fell in love with stories by James Fennimore Cooper, Louisa May Alcott, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and a host of the other great authors. Throughout my life, I have read many fictional books and grew to appreciate the storytelling skills of many authors, across many genres. I found my real interest was the storytellers of Westerns, but especially Louis L’Amour. My list of favorite authors is actually quite long, because a lifetime of reading has exposed me to so many who intrigue with their imagination and storytelling. What a wonderful pastime reading has provided me! Reading not only provides freedom from life’s realities, but also allows me to see the world through an author’s mind and to appreciate their individual skill of using the English language. I am concerned that many in the younger generations will never experience what I have, because their world revolves around their cell phones and Facebook, etc. What a loss to society it would be if the tradition of storytellers ever comes to an end. My wish is that my stories are enjoyed by others and maybe the spark for a future storyteller is ignited. Following is a Louis L’Amour quote that probably is what all authors strive to achieve: “I think of myself in the oral tradition—as a troubadour, a village taleteller, the man in the shadows of the campfire. That’s the way I want to be remembered—as a storyteller. A good storyteller.” Another great western author, William W. Johnstone, answered as follows when asked why Westerns are as popular now as they were a century ago: “The Western is one of the few true art forms that is one hundred percent American. I liken the Western as America’s version of England’s Arthurian legends like the Knights of the Round Table, or Robin Hood and his Merry Men. The Western has helped to shape the cultural landscape of America. The Western is honest. In this great country, which is suffering under the yoke of political correctness, the Western harks back to an era when justice was sure and swift. … one size fits all.” Our current high-tech world provides us with virtually real-time information, but without taking the time to verify it accuracy. This lack of verification results in either partial truths or outright lies. The simple right versus wrong conflict depicted in a Western is the underflow current of America exemplified by the rush of men and women to sacrifice for their country during World War I and World War II. This is the example of patriotism that is the common thread for our country’s greatness. To me, keeping the Western alive is a way to remember the world that made America so unique.

The Outlaws of Devil's Den: Book 3 in the Westward Series (Volume 3) full version download

Tags: book from motorola read, book samsung, book RapidShare, book without payment, audiobook free, book in English, book text format, book BitTorrent free, book google docs, book book free from xiaomi, read without register, book pdf, tablet access book sale value, mobile ebook

READ BOOK Low Sodium Cookbook: Delicious And Healthy Low Sodium Diet Recipes For Healthy Kidneys (Renal Diet Recipes)Rulers of India: Lord Clive George Bruce Malleson[PDF] New Jack Rabbit City: Starring the Chicago Hares: A Children's Story[PDF] The New AltarThe Disneyland Encyclopedia: The Unofficial, Unauthorized, and Unprecedented History of Every Land, Attraction, Restaurant, Shop, and Major Event in the Original Magic Kingdom download epub mobi pdf f[PDF] Tantric Massage: The Sensual Guide To Tantric Massage And Understanding Tantric Sex In Order To Enhance Your Sex LifeREAD BOOK En la mesa de Dios/At God's TableShow Me Your Joy: Haiku On Life download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Be Still and Know: Zen and the BibleONLINE BOOK The Perks of Being An Adoptee: An Adoptee's view of the way she is Viewed

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 21:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team play-4-fun Index du Forum -> tous sur le recrutement,absence et recrutement -> Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation